Saturday, February 18, 2012

Insult-a-Group: Erasable Inc.

First off, I should let you all know that I was rejected from Erasable Inc. last year. I’d like to think that it was because I was a headstrong rebel who played by his own rules, but it probably had more to do with my tanking at the auditions. Thankfully, I got over it, and now live an Erasable Inc.-free life. Granted, I enjoy yelling at a group of 4 or 5 supporters on the steps of McKeldin Library as much as the next guy, but I decided it would be best if I made like a tree and went.

However, today I will do a special tribute to the men and women with the overly loud voices. Using a random word generator, I will describe Erasable Inc. in the mad-libs format they so lovingly adapt for improv: “Erasable Inc. is one of the most popular REVOLVERS on campus. They are known for their POISON, SMOKE, and TYPE-WRITER, as well as their famous ARK. Some people think that Erasable Inc. can only make PLANKTON. In actuality, their GENERATOR is first-rate, and deserves all the SPACECRAFT in the world. The mem- bers of Erasable Inc. can often be seen with the latest VACCINE, ready to meet the ANT at any MATCH. If I could give Erasable Inc. anything in the TOASTER, it would have to be my NAIL. Thank you, Erasable Inc. You truly PHOTOGRAPH us all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment